[TowerTalk] Inner conductor migration in Heliax(TM)

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Apr 12 16:07:14 EDT 2016

I've handled many hundreds of reels of Heliax over decades, and never
worried much about that warning, which has more to do with creating egg
shaped cable (from the weight of the upper layers) than to center
conductor migration. Heliax is very robust. Measure the impedance if
you'd like, but I'd bet that it's still perfect if it's been kept dry.

-Steve K8LX