[TowerTalk] W6NL 40m Moxon

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Apr 13 12:43:07 EDT 2016

Thanks for the link. This is definitely not an intuitive result. The good thing is that the loads are smaller using this procedure.

Yagi Stress calculates these loads, but I’ve never done pencil and paper to understand how it does it. Kurt notes that YS is using this method so the numbers I have for normal yagis are good.  Unfortunately Kurt didn’t allow for unusual designs like the W6NL Moxon.

Ken K6MR