[TowerTalk] 6 x 2 unit...

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Mon Apr 18 11:19:51 EDT 2016

I have a triplexer and band pass filters from 4O3A.   They work very
well.  Pics on my qrz.com page.  You have to tune right on the harmonic
to hear any noise.  I may add some additional coax stubs to reduce that
but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble.

Most of the station pic's are now out of date as I now have a Flex 6700
and everything is rack mounted.  The Array Solutions 8x2 switch has been
replaced by a 4O3A antenna genius.  All switching is now driven by the
Flex via ethernet.

The only thing that has not changed is the 4O3A filter install.

Rich - N5ZC