[TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Apr 19 17:13:44 EDT 2016

In my experience guys with antennas close to the house should do a RFI
generator "bug hunt" a couple of times a year.  Pickup by the antenna from
the many directly radiated or re-radiated noise sources in the typical house
is certainly the first stop in finding the largest contributors to the
observed noise floor.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie