[TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Apr 21 15:47:06 EDT 2016

Good advice on all counts.

Mobile installations are particularly problematic, because the
body/chassis is used as a counterpoise for our antennas, bonding of body
and chassis is often flaky (or non-existent, thanks to paint) and the
routing and design of interconnecting cables for vehicle systems pay
little of any attention to EMC.

73, Jim K9YC