[TowerTalk] CMC-230-5K

gmuller885 at aol.com gmuller885 at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 15:51:42 EDT 2016

As a new beeee I find the discussions on this reflector most informative.  I put up a temporary tower 35 feet using some of the suggestions from this reflector.  The base is buried 5 feet in the ground and braced about 8 feet up and the eve line with 2x6 and lagg bolts screwed into the rafters. This is all in a non restricted housing development.but easy on the eyes so no one says anything.

K9GEM
gmuller885 at aol.com