[TowerTalk] Rehash of 80 CW/SSB Switchable Dipole/Vee

kc4pe kc4pe at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 25 14:16:43 EDT 2016

Better yet, find an old Hygain, or Collins..or..??? Measuring TAPE
DIPOLE ...Yes its a measuring tape that will pull out from 10 meters to
75 meters.....All the bands are marked on the tape...
So you pull up to your camp site / shoot a rope over a tree limb, pull
the tape to your desired band...screw on the co-ax .... pull it up, tie
off the ends..and your done and  with a little fine tuning..
And when your done for the weekend, drop the pull line ..with the little
hand crank on the dipole case ..wind up both sides of the tap and your
done...

-Bill ...KC4PE
http://www.kc4pe.com/amateurshack.htm