[TowerTalk] Rotator Choice for Larger Yagi

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Apr 26 09:01:55 EDT 2016

*Kurt Andress*
1581 Shirley St
Minden 89423
United States, NV
www.K7NV.com

Kurt is an expert rotator source for HD applications.  His re-purposed
prop pitch motors are terrific.  He recommended his small unit for my
250 lb SteppIR DB42.  I am very impressed with his work as well as his
extensive knowledge on towers, rotators, windage calcs etc.

If you want a long dependable service life, check with Kurt re his prop
pitch motors.

Patrick        NJ5G