[TowerTalk] ProSistel

Ed Karl edk0kl at centurytel.net
Tue Apr 26 20:55:44 EDT 2016

I have a ProSistel, been up for about 8 years turning a 22 el Optibeam
(forget the number
I'm on the road and don't have info. In any event the rotor like the old
Timex
commercial, takes a licking and keeps on ticking. No water issues. The
mast clamps
do have a welding bead on the bottom, so you have to raise the mast
about3/8" to get
good contact between the wall of the mast and the clamp.

Also pinned it with a #9 bolt. No slippage, no issues.

ed K0KL

---