[TowerTalk] Looking for a Short Rotatable Dipole or...

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 28 16:36:45 EDT 2016

Eric,

I like Jim's suggestion.  For DX this would be a better antenna to
supplement your C3 on the roof for 40 meters because it will give a nice
low angle of radiation.  It will knock the socks off a 40M rotatable dipole
unless you can get the dipole up to around a half wavelength (70 feet)
high.

Bob
K6UJ