[TowerTalk] Flaky dipole

Robie Elms ruler55 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 10:27:48 EDT 2016

Tim,

I believe Wes is correct and you have a intermittent connection.  I have found breaks in the 450 ohm ladder line I use in a similar set up.  My line has copper clad steel conductors and it appears corrosion is the root cause. I perform a visual check when I see erratic behavior and repair or replace as necessary.

Robie. - AJ4F