[TowerTalk] Birds and the Leaning Tower

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 22:35:43 EDT 2016

I like this idea and was going to suggest it but be careful which
monofilament fishing line you choose.

Some are designed to disintegrate in sunlight; it protects fish and
wildlife from discarded fishing line.  I would see if there is listing
for a local wildlife or pest control company that specializes in birds.