[TowerTalk] Coax Losses on 160 and 75?

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 19:20:13 EDT 2016

one of the Belden data sheets has the cladding thickness.  we were also looking to characterize the z of snow antenna made from plated piano wire.
I just can't remember what the numbers are off the top of my head

-------- Original message --------From: Jim Brown <jim at audiosystemsgroup.com> Date: 8/6/16  10:02 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: towertalk at contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Losses on 160 and 75?
On Sat,8/6/2016 6:58 AM, jimlux wrote:
> So it depends on what kind of copper clad steel they're using in the
> coax.

Hi Jim,

I've not measured loss in copper clad coax, I'm going from Belden data
sheets.

73, Jim K9YC