[TowerTalk] Stacking question - another reality data point

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Tue Aug 9 22:35:26 EDT 2016

Hello Jim:

Not flat here. I am on a hill - but not on top - I am down from the peak.
Slopping toward Europe and Japan with a quick 200 foot drop off once you get
by the north side of Interstate 80.

http://www.k3lr.com/engineering/10m_terrain.htm

Tower location really does matter. HFTA is wonderful for figuring out where
things should go - many thanks to N6BV.

Some recent great drone shots of the stacks at K3LR (some at night) - thanks
to W8WWV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibFyTukErUE

73
Tim K3LR