[TowerTalk] Prosistel PST61 Control Box problem

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 16:38:03 EDT 2016

Hi again

I got a few direct replies and most of the indicate that the pot on the
rotator is dead. For info this PST61 is up for more than 12 years and the
only thing that failed once was the capacitors inside the control box.

I really hope it is only the pot on the rotator.

Thanks guys

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M