[TowerTalk] Rotator and Beam advice requested

Jeff Draughn n0ost99 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:23:16 EDT 2016

As I understand it, the purpose behind retracting the elements (copper
beryllium tapes) during high winds is to prevent damage to the tape if the
elements movement should become too violent or if a fiberglass element
housing should be damaged or just fall off. The tape could be damaged or
unable to retract.
Jeff, N0OST