[TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Dec 2 12:51:55 EST 2016

DX Engineering stocks telescoping tubing in many sizes at very good
prices, but mostly limited to 3' and  6' lengths.  I've been considering
their 80m vertical kits.  It's pretty hard to beat their prices with DIY
sourced aluminum.  Then there is some engineering needed for DIY designs.

On Line Metals  onlinemetals.com is stocking some telescoping wall
thicknesses (0.058" but nothing so far in 0.120") and I have found full
lengths are available on order, which DXE couldn't supply. Lucky here,
it's a short drive to the Seattle service center, but I see they are
also in Atlanta and other US cities.

Grant KZ1W