[TowerTalk] Ham-IV Controller Interfcae to EA4TX ARS-USB

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Wed Dec 7 21:37:46 EST 2016

Ron,
I have used EZ-Rotor for several years in an old CDE controller,
which  is modified for my Pop Pitch rotor. The HAM IV is supported
by Rotor EZ.
The manual directional and brake paddles are still fully functional
as well as the Point and Shoot offered by the Rotor EZ.
With the RS-232 option, I have full automatic control of the rotor
via Logger32. Logger32 has an option to automatically point the
antenna to the target as soon as a callsign is entered.
I have been very satisfied with the Rotor EZ in this environment.
73, Jim - w5ifp at gvtc.com

Hex