[TowerTalk] wandering heading Green Heron control box

Julio Peralta jperalta4 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 10:37:44 EST 2016

I've been having the problem as well but didn't know where it was coming
from. Since I have my GH box connected to my computer through DXLabs and
PSTrotor I was sort of thinking that the mysterious movement was due to some
problem with the software. Like you I would be very interested in a fix.

I'm sure you have the same concern that the rotor will take off on it's own
and wrap the coax around the tower and damage something.

Julio, W4HY