[TowerTalk] Antenna resonance question

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Dec 13 03:34:09 EST 2016

Matt,

I don't understand what you're asking. Stub matching is a good thing and
I use it on several of my antennas, but I don't understand what you're
trying to accomplish with the 50 ohm dummy load. The way to test your
system is to connect the feedline to a transmitter (or test instrument)
with the stub in place and measure the SWR in the shack.

73, Jim K9YC