[TowerTalk] Multiband yagi w/ 2 el 40m suggestions

Marcus Dalton mdalton816 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:18:34 EST 2016

Hello,

I'm looking for options for a multi-band yagi (either 10,15,20 or
10,12,15,17,20) that includes 2 el on 40m that could be installed on a
medium duty 50'-60' crank-up while keeping in mind the smallest footprint
possible for a city lot. I'm know Optibeam has several options and I think
Force-12 has one. Are there any other manufacturers that I'm missing? I'm
trying to gather all my options and compare the specs.