[TowerTalk] Double Coax Runs to Reduce Loss

Edward Mccann edwmccann at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 14:22:34 EST 2016

Hello Jim:

And Merry Christmas to you the the Santa Cruz Forest.

Re twisted pair, I seem to remember you suggesting at one time that using twisted pair enameled wire on FT-240 #31 mix provided about 50 ohms on the CMC Choke. I just took your cookbook down to Kinko's for a new spiral binding (used that frequently!!) so I don't have it handy, but I seemed to recall you suggesting twisting #14 and wrapping nine turns or so.

Did I get that right, or is old age setting in up here in Sausalito?

Have a great year end.

Ed McCann
AG6CX

Sent from my iPhone