[TowerTalk] Fwd: [Bulk] Military mast and guy-wire tension?

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Sun Feb 7 22:42:14 EST 2016

Wouldn't the idea of moving the anchor points as far away from the tower as possible (space allowing). I want to remember calculating that an anchor point 135% from the attachment height gives the least sway on a tower. That would also give less downwards force than the commonly recommended 80%.

Please correct me if I'm wrong with the 135%.

Hans - N2JFS