[TowerTalk] vertical antenna aluminium source?

W2GR at aol.com W2GR at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 16:22:24 EST 2016

Purchased my tubing from DX Engineering for my HI-Z array just a few months
 ago...(Along with the HI-Z)

They'll have everything you will need.

Any rattle can paint of your choosing will work proper prep of the tubes
will make the paint last a long time.

No interest in DXE except being a satisfied customer over the  years.

GL/73,

Mike W2GR

In a message dated 2/9/2016 2:36:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,