[TowerTalk] Cadwelding to Rohn 45G and 55G

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Feb 12 15:08:27 EST 2016

You need not be concerned with the ground clamp loosening or damaging the
galvanized finish on the tower leg. A regular ground clamp is likely just
fine.

I only mentioned it as an alternative to cadwelding directly to the tower
leg. ! agree with your concern about doing that.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 2/12/2016 1:58:47 P.M. Central Standard Time,