[TowerTalk] Hex Beam Fiberglass Spreader Paint?

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 23:43:00 EST 2016

There was some discussion on the top-band reflector the other day
regarding a station in Europe that put up a Shared Apex Loop Array with
a fiberglass mast.  He used marine fiberglass paint to protect the
fiberglass.

The good thing is that marine paint should be easy to find in FL :) Find
a good boat shop and tell them what you're doing.  I'm sure you'll get
some good advice.