[TowerTalk] Superwinch for US Tower

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 18 15:34:49 EST 2016

Great winch Rick !

I have the 90 foot version of the same tower. I use the armstrong winch
method when
tilting it over and yes it gives you a workout !  I did make a remote
switch on a 20 foot cable
so I could watch the tower when raising and lowering.  I used a toggle
switch mounted
in a plastic duplex receptacle box.   I like your switch better. Where
did you get it ?

Bob
K6UJ