[TowerTalk] Source for (4) 265 foot towers.

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Feb 25 19:10:17 EST 2016

I am not sure what company that you reached out to or what you looking for
in a response.  If they sell towers it should be easy to find 260' ones.
Four 265 towers, each with two stacks of monobanders is an unusual
configuration. Have you modeled a 10m beam at 132' and 265' or are you
leaving the upper part of the towers empty for low band wires?  Do you
really want to have four towers that require registration, lighting and
marking?

John KK9A