[TowerTalk] OT but relevant

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Feb 25 19:24:16 EST 2016

They probably thought you were an atomic bomb suicide bomber.  Many are
unaware but we developed small atomic bombs that fit in a backpack and
could be easily hiked with by one man.  Perhaps they thought a large man
could smuggle one in his body cavity or...  or they were just ignorant.

Patrick        NJ5G