[TowerTalk] Radial question

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Feb 29 16:56:13 EST 2016

There is much to be learned by a study of N6LF's excellent work on
radials. It's a combination of modeling and careful measurement of real
antennas.

I've done talks at Pacificon and for various ham clubs about getting on
160M, and about 90% of it is about radial systems and antennas.  It
summarizes material in the ARRL Antenna Book, work by N6LF and K3LC,
W8JI, and K2AV.

http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf

73, Jim K9YC