[TowerTalk] Heavy duty free-standing tower options?

Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Thu Jan 7 18:32:25 EST 2016

Hill Radio owned by WA9GCK, is located in Bloomington, IL is located
some forty-five miles east of Rohn. Glenn Hill in addition operating
Hill Radio as a two-way radio shop has been a Rohn Distributor. I recall
his Rohn Tower advertisements in QST back in the seventies. Hill Radio
is just five miles from my QTH, and WA9GCK is an active member of our
local radio club.

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M