[TowerTalk] Force 12 rebuild

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Jan 11 01:51:26 EST 2016

According to the link, you use Nylock nuts.  How do you get the nylon to
last?
I've had very bad luck with Nylock nuts.  All I've used had lost most of
the nylon within 2 years and were no longer functional. When new they
were great.

I live in Southern Michigan (43'37"N) and a ground elevation of only
630' MSL so UV isn't normally much of a problem, but lock nuts with
short life are.
We will see very few days above freezing (if any) for at least the next
two months unless we get an above normal winter like 3 years ago.

73

Roger  (K8RI)

.