[TowerTalk] Need help identifying an antenna

Howard Hoyt hhoyt at mebtel.net
Tue Jan 12 17:46:08 EST 2016

Hi groupbrain,

I inherited a 3-element 6M beam which appears to have a sort of gamma
matching system.  It has an SO-239 input into a machined aluminum block,
and on the opposite face are two what 75 ohm F-type jacks.  There is a
length of what looks like RG-6 looped between those jacks.  The matching
stubs come out from the sides of the block and run parallel to the
driven element before being shorted to it a foot or so from the
feedpoint.  I cannot see the internal wiring due to it's being filled
with gel.

Can anyone help me identify the brand and model of this antenna?

TIA,

Howie - WA4PSC