[TowerTalk] Ground

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sat Jan 16 15:19:14 EST 2016

Jim,

Been a while since I've visited that Powerpoint.  Most excellent.  I did
note one possible discrepancy concerning equipment chassis ground points
(and unrelated to the current Lightning & bonding discussion):

Referencing p. 32/208, it appears the "dot" at the green wire chassis
connection should be removed to illustrate the problem with "Green Wire
Misses Chassis," bringing the dot back into the illustration at the chassis
to show a correct "Pin 1" Green Wire bonding point with the chassis and
signal circuitry ground.

Paul, W9AC