[TowerTalk] Fwd: "Weatherpack" weatherproof connectors for rotors, SteppIRs, etc?

Hector Garcia,XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 23 13:48:11 EST 2016

Rick, HansI play with cars since child, changing parts, repairing, modifications and lot morethose connectors are very good, I remember some brands or years add an extra silicon kind of greasein the connectors , like the Dow Corning  high vacuum grease with the right tool to crimp those pins will be fun  to use it.
 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
 Mexicali B.C DM22fp / El Centro
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073