[TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 26 14:04:04 EST 2016

On Tue,1/26/2016 2:36 AM, Roger (K8RI) on TT wrote:
> The lock nuts would be relatively recent AFAIK, I never saw any prior
> to around 98 to 2000.

My tower is mostly built from eight NOS sections that had been laying on
the ground at N6RZ for a lot of years, and that I bought from Kerry, his
XYL. Hardware still stuffed in the legs were rated 1/4-in and 5/16-in
fine thread bolts, nuts, and split lockwashers. When I acquired
additional sections used, I bought more rated hardware of the same size
and type.

73, Jim K9YC