[TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Tue Jan 26 14:54:58 EST 2016

In 51+ years of hamming, putting up towers, etc. -- I have NEVER seen any
Rohn provided nuts coming loose..and I cannot imagine a properly
constructed tower coming apart due to loosened bolts. I snugged the nuts but
never over tightened, so as to not crush the tower legs..which makes for a
bitch of a time to separate the sections, which at some time every tower
shall need to be done.
73 de Far Northern California ... Mark  AA6DX