[TowerTalk] Rohn Bolts AND nuts - won't mate

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Jan 27 13:23:27 EST 2016

Something must have changed recently: I have purchased 30 sets of bolts for 25G from Hill Radio within the last year or so and all worked well. The bolts I just checked are a mixture of JH and JDF markings.

One question I have not seen here: have you put a torque wrench on the bolt/nut combination to determine what the tightening torque actually is?  Did Rohn give you any clue as to what the proper torque should be?

Ken K6MR