[TowerTalk] Klm 40m-1

Joseph Feustle jafeustle at outlook.com
Thu Jan 28 14:01:53 EST 2016

Before moving to my current location twenty-eight years ago, I put two
KLM-40-m dipoles on a sixteen-foot boom, built a feed-point match like
the Hy-Gain (?) 2-el forty of the time, and put it 10 feet below my
tribander at 45 feet. Kicked butt. No room for it here but I do survive
with a Hy-Tower. The 2-el forty now resides in my garage along with a
large Force-12 multi-el. Next time I move..., but do they work under ground?

Ah, point and shoot on 40 was fun.

73,
Joe Feustle, N8JF