[TowerTalk] 80M 4 Square Array Material options

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Jan 29 15:48:54 EST 2016

How about welding the lower non adjusting pieces?

Has anyone ever heard a credible story about a 4 square made of
irrigation pipe that failed?  You could always insert a structure inside
the irrigation pipe to stiffen it. A design in wood should be
inexpensive.  Some of the spray foams might be just the ticket.

Patrick        NJ5G