[TowerTalk] stacking vhf/uhf antennas

w5jmw at towerfarm.net w5jmw at towerfarm.net
Tue Jul 5 16:35:44 EDT 2016

Hello to all.This might be a little off subject for this reflector and
if so just tell me where to post this question.I am getting to put up
tower one.it is for uhf/vhf.I have a set of klm 144-16 with the baluns
and combiner.Now at the top of the tower is a sidearm which will support
a w9inn 160/8o dipole.Ok,the mast is 15ft.usable,the rest is in the
tower for rotor.KLM suggest the stacking at 10ft.
nr1..Should I start at 5 ft up the mast?I also have a m2 432 yagi I
would like to put on this tower.
nr2..can I put the 432 in between the vhf stack.would it not throw the
parrern off.?
nr3..should I put the 432 on the bottom and give 3-5 ft between
vhf/uhf..Thanks and always 73..john