[TowerTalk] FS: Force12 MAG620340N 3ele40m/6ele20M yagi

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Wed Jul 6 11:25:06 EDT 2016

Greetings,

I have for sale a new-in-crate, unused Force12 MAG620/340N antenna.
This is MONSTER 6ele on 20M and 3ele on 40M on the same 47ft boom.
It requires a tower such as Rohn-45/55, and a healthy rotor such as
a prop pitch unit. The present-day cost for this antenna is quoted
at $6,710 plus up to $500 shipping.

Pictures and manual summary
http://web.qx.net/bcotter/forsale/MAG620340N/

I ordered this from Force12 several years ago in the spring and it
took almost 24mo to get it to my door. Between the production
efforts, material supply issues and other problems, and the
continuous delays, I opted for other antennas. I ended up using a
4ele20M 36ft boom and a 4-square on 40M.

I have this unassembled antenna kit (crate is 150" x 25" x 25" and
350lbs) in my garage. The 47ft boom starts out 6" dia, tapers to 5"
and finally tapers to 3". The mast plate (actually a cradle) is
made from 18" x 18" x 1/2" aluminum, and all the elements are very
heavy duty (N=100mph). The up-the-tower weight is stated to be
250lbs, but may be slightly more.

My preference, for obvious reasons, is to sell it pickup-locally.
However, If you wish to use a freight carrier, I am good with a
prepaid shipment. I am located in Nicholasville, KY outside of
Lexington.

$3,500 (plus shipping, needed)

73 Bill N4LG
(859)552-7481

http://www.force12inc.com/products/magnum-340-620-interlaced-full-size-3-element-40-6-element-20-meter-yagi-beam.html

SPECS:

Antenna MAG 620/340
Boom Lngth 47'
Wind Load 18.5
Frequency in MHz 14.000-14.350
Net Gain @74'1 13.6dBd
F/B Ratio 23db
VSWR (max) <1.4:1
Frequency in MHz 7.000-7.300
Net Gain @74' 5.1dbd
F/B Ratio 22db
VSWR (max) 270kHz (2:1)
Turning Radius 30.2'
Wt. 230lbs (N=255lbs)
Mast Torque <1200in/lb
MAG620/340 - 6ele 20, 3ele 40, 2 band Yagi, 2 feed lines, 44' boom
$5,749