[TowerTalk] Optibeam or Force12

Matt Lovewell lovewell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:45:43 EDT 2016

Simple question I think.

I'll be going large from 10-40 across two beams and actually prefer some of
Opti-beam's larger offerings to the force 12 offerings on the higher bands
(more elements).  I have had nice discussions so far with the staff at
force 12 but I've heard of tale of lead times being very long and
incomplete order fulfillment - and with the Euro down in the dumps the
Opti-beam is less expensive, even freighted from Germany.

I'd like to know your take on their overall product quality/service.

I know in this tight knit community that people may be afraid to speak out
if they had a problem with a company so feel free to respond off list in
absolute confidence that I would never breathe a word of your e-mail to
anyone.

Thank you,

Matt Lovewell
W0MLD