[TowerTalk] AES SK

Lee L at w0vt.us
Thu Jul 7 16:07:29 EDT 2016

I saw a very sad statement made yesterday on one of those Chinese
vhf/uhf reflectors.  The ham was so excited as this was his first field
Day.  (He was using a $35 Chinese vhf/uhf handi talkie!) This is what
ham radio has become to many these days.  Anyone selling for the big
three radio manufacturers  today needs his head examined.

Lee, w0vt