[TowerTalk] AES SK

Bill Eisinger Bill at theeisingers.com
Fri Jul 8 14:52:08 EDT 2016

Nothing wrong with waxing nostalgic about AES but endless politically slanted discussions of labor statistics, union bashing, salaries, etc have nothing to do with the matter of hand....about the only topic that hasn't been introduced is somehow linking anemic ham radio equipment sales to illegal immigration but that could be next!...I'll stay tuned....

Sent from my iPad