[TowerTalk] HFTA Disc....

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Sun Jul 17 10:06:46 EDT 2016

yes - I'm aware you can remove oversampled flat regions or shadow points as
long as they're far enough away and/or they're far enough down from the
previous high point to avoid removing defraction effects ... but where I'm
at now is - I created 10 m point plots - and I used those with HFTA... so -

actually looking at the PRO files I can see that indeed somewhere something
changed the steps to 30M! So first my apologies Shawn for saying otherwise!

I know I downloaded the 1/3arcsec file ... and thought I had used Microdem
correctly ... how then does it end up not using this data and 'crashing'?
Either Microdem didn't create 10m steps (I screwed up or it has its own
limitations that I wasn't aware of nor saw in the help file) or HFTA
massaged the data files somehow changing them to 30M by using every third
point. The latter is extremely unlikely as I'm sure it would say it was
doing this to avoid confusion.

Does Stu, TU, do this for you in his plots that his site creates?

Gary