[TowerTalk] HFTA Disc....

emailve1dt at gmail.com emailve1dt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:08:51 EDT 2016

Gary,

Buried in MicroDEM's multi-level Options dialog boxes is where the point
spacing is set. This overrides the resolution of the DEM file. The "default"
is 30 meters.

To change it, navigate through the Options as follows:
Options > Views > Weapons Fans > LOS and fan algorithm > Point Spacing (m)

You can also get there when you are generating a set of fans and get to the
"Viewshed Parameters" window. From there, follow the options as follows;
Color & algorithm > LOS and fan algorithm > Point Spacing (m)