[TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Mon Jul 18 18:33:07 EDT 2016

Rick:

Before we used the HexLock this year, we did in fact build the SB on a TV tripod nearby. Then we would gradually walk the SB up a 10 foot step ladder and shove this top mast section into the rest of the mast, match holes and shove bolts into them. This was all done way up over our head - quite precarious !

The HexLock is a safer and quicker alternative.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL

Sent from my iPad