[TowerTalk] Any thoughts on spider-beams?

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:27:00 EDT 2016

There is a tilt plate for hex/spider beam.

http://www.nn4zz.com/hexlock.html
[http://www.nn4zz.com/images/HexLock/HexLock-Operational-Positio.jpg]<http://www.nn4zz.com/hexlock.html>

HexLock by NN4ZZ<http://www.nn4zz.com/hexlock.html>
www.nn4zz.com
HexLock for Hexbeam type antennas What is a HexLock - The HexLock is a device that will let you tilt your tower all the way to the ground to ...

73,
Joe kk0sd