[TowerTalk] Biggest rotor that will fit in a Rohn 25G

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Jul 20 20:39:30 EDT 2016

Thanks for the guys who have replied so far.

The top section is a flat top with a bearing.  The rotor would sit down at
the junction of the first and second section point.

The antenna under consideration is probably something like a Tennadyne T12
covering 10-30m, 36 foot mast, 53' max element and about 150 lbs.  16 sq ft
if I remember right.  I may stick a small 6m beam up above the T12 but that
would not offer much in the way of wind loading compared to the LPDA, other
than the contribution to torque felt by the top mast bearing.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie